Saturday, March 28, 2009

26 March 2009 - No time to update

Hello guys....its been a while since my last writing in this blog....sorry so late update because I'm quite busy in developing my Fund Manager Program.....Been seeing client from all over Malaysia including Brunei, Indonesia and Singapore.....Been very busy until open and close position almost everywhere.....

Previously...trading was only done in my hometown....but now....hem...In fact...I'm writing this blog from Penang...For people in penang, there will be a free preview regarding Forex is all about and what we can offer you as Fund Manager....Do call me or send email for further info....

Now back to business.....this whole month quite a slow growth for all my client and my account too.....For two weeks.....just managed to secure a profits of US309.71....

Besides that, I have added another US4k into my account and bring up my account to about 8k and made some withdrawal of US510 for my personal use.....


So, my balance now showing as US8,423.64...So this month up to date profits would be 423.64 and my starting capital would be aroung US5k. So total profits this month would be US423.64 plus my withdrawal of US510. So this month profits would be about US1k and a growth around 10% from starting capital....

This month for me and my trading style...was not good enough to enter any positions...My style of trading is that try to Minimize the risk as low as possible....

So till then guys...will update more on my daily trading....Maybe I will find somebody to help me keep track of this blog and also my appointment....

Have a nice day..!!!