Saturday, January 31, 2009

30 January 2009 - Month End

End of trading for this month....Profit's for today US136.00.....All my position closed..This month manage to achieve my target growth which are 30%....Nice month and nice trading....credits to all my partners, Feroz, Fareed and Mr Mahir Aptech.....Those people are the backbone of this success....

Guys...I just received my Agreement from IBFX...I'm now a Approved Fund Manager for IBFX...those interested, you can email me at saffiz@hotmail.com or forex_bastard@yahoo.com... Alternatively, you are welcome to chat with me thru Yahoo Messeger...add me and feel free to ask any questions....

Balance as of today, US6,580.35 a profits of US1,580.35......Now exchange rate from US Dollar to RM equivalent to 3.60, so would be RM5,689.26....Not bad huh..!!!...For Malaysia, that can be considered enough to married 2 times...hehehe....

My plan, I would not withdraw this month's profit. In fact, by next week I would like to topup at least US1.5k and made my balance to US8k....

Till next week guys...will updateas usual...those interested in Fund Manager, email me or chat with me for further details.....Have a great weekend...!!!...

Today's Profit : US136.00
Starting Balance : US 5,000
Current Balance : US6,580.35
Percentage growth : 31.67%
Withdrawal so far : US951.51