Thursday, January 15, 2009

15 January 2009 - Update

Hello, hem....just an update on status of my trading....yesterday's trade not yet close...still on the run...today's trade also still on going...

Hope to close it late at night....market seems tired and sleepy...might be because it already make a big move on Monday and Tuesday....so they lack of momentum....it just my opinion....might be by tomorrow market will be stable and everything will be as usual....CROSS FINGER....hehehe
Happy trading and happy reading.....will update the status later...

Bye..!!!...arios..!!!!

Oh yes...forgot to inform you guys....as you can see, yesterday's trade should have a 'SWAP' paid on my position.....Just to inform you guys that my account is an 'Interest Free' account which is for muslim because I can't receive or pay any interest...

Bye...!!!