Monday, February 2, 2009

Picture of My Beloved Aircraft

Just arrive....even though its raining....since we're here....the plane must take off...hahhahaha.....

This is how it looks like when we detach the wing and body....


Luckily fits my car..!!...If not have to use tow truck....hahaha....no la just kidding...it's surely fits most car...

Take off and landing runway.....A bit wet but who cares.....we want to fly..hahahaha

Just assemble the wing...awaiting to pump in fuel and final check of all the joints....hehehe... afraid it will..........(cross finger)......

My cousin busy tidy up all the accessories....Ground check all done....GENTLEMAN START YOUR ENGINE...!!!...HEHEHE

Back view of my aircraft....getting ready for take off..

I'm going to land the aircraft.....seconds before disaster..!!!!

HAHAHA.....disaster strike..!!!....Pilot still alive...miracle..!!!...HEHHHE.....