Monday, December 22, 2008

Month Ending December 2008

Hi guys....as Christmas and New year approaching soon, definitely broker will close....So today will be my last day of trading for this month.....not bad for this month...manage to grow 19% with profits of US951.52...

Will resume back trading on 5 January 2008 and surely will post SS daily...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all......!!!!!!!!

I'm in the process of filling up withdrawal form and would like to enjoy my money...currently I'm in Malaysia.....Profits of US951.51 convert to my country currency, Ringgit Malaysia equivalent to RM3,3oo.00.....so I would like to spend it during this festive season.....YAHOOOO..!!!!

**Counter below I reset it to US5k back as per beginning capital but I add up the withdrawal to date as I would like to enjoy my earnings.....

Starting Balance : US 5,000
Current Balance : US5,000
Percentage growth : 0%
Withdrawal so far : US951.51